You are here: ET Home» 404 page
You can search EconomicTimes.com for similar content, browse our most read articles, or go to our Home Page
Last updated on 31 Aug,2021 02:57 PM Refresh
- The 30:30:30:10 rule of saving for ones retirement30 Aug, 2021 06:30 AM ISTThe 30% meant for inheritance can be in equity; the 30% for the future could be in a hybrid product that has equity and debt; the 30% for spending needs to be in income bearing debt. Read the story to know where the remaining 10% goes when putting away funds for retirement.
- Anil Agarwal hosts musical evening at Mumbai residence; Indian Idols Pawandeep Rajan & Arunita Kanjilal enthrall audience30 Aug, 2021 01:20 PM ISTThe musical festive evening was organised in South Mumbai.
- View: Googles push into Indian retail banking is a threat to traditional lenders30 Aug, 2021 06:25 AM ISTThe same slow, painful decline that gutted the print media after readers and advertisers moved online and publishers lost their sway over them may be waiting in the wings for banking, too.
- Reliance Industries eyes billion-dollar REC buy from ChemChina for solar push31 Aug, 2021 03:08 AM ISTRIL is close to acquiring REC Group, the largest solar panel manufacturer in Europe, for $1-1.2 billion from China National Chemical Corp (ChemChina), said people aware of the matter.
- Covid third wave could peak between October-November; intensity expected to be 1/4 of second wave30 Aug, 2021 06:00 PM ISTManindra Agrawal, an IIT-Kanpur scientist who is part of the three-member team of experts that have been tasked with predicting any surge in infections, said if no new virulent emerges, then the situation is unlikely to change.
INFOCUS ON ET TODAY
IT services and consulting company Capgemini India has announced a Pooled Campus Drive 2021 for Engineering, MCA freshers. It has invited engineers from all streams and branches to register and apply on its website till September 1.
Tell us about you
Find us at the office
Kajioka- Constanza street no. 39, 50889 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Give us a ring
+59 850 269 756
Mon - Fri, 10:00-14:00